1. Vitamins, Proteins, Antioxidants, & Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, D, & E are important for healing and maintaining healthy skin cells.
- Healthy skin at the root of your beard is going to promote the growth of healthy, strong hair follicles
- Antioxidants play an important role in protecting your hair by fighting off free-radicals and preventing oxidative stress, a process that damages healthy cells
- Antioxidants also help improve hair growth by maintaining collagen, the hair follicle’s connective tissue
- Fatty acids such as Omega -6 and -9 are incredibly powerful in their ability to promote circulation at the base of your beard, causing hair to grow stronger.
- Fatty Acids can protect hair as well, leaving it feeling smooth, silky, and moisturized